CARING FOR YOUR CANDLE
On your initial lighting of your candle, please ensure that the candle burns until the wax is liquified and touches the edge of your candle glass. Candles have memories and if only a small melt pool happens the first time your candle will never go beyond this point and tunnelling will occur.
Always trim your candle wick before lighting and do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
Please keep your candle out of reach from children, pets and flammable items. Do not use your lid as a base.
Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room in an area avoiding drafts, open air vents or fans.
Candle glass will become hot during use, do not move your candle whilst burning.
Never leave a burning candle unattended.